Litigation within Labour Relations
Course: Short Course
Study Period: up to 6 months
NQF Level: 5
SAQA ID: 93994
Course Code: LR06LT
Price before bursary:
Price after bursary:
[over 14.8 months]
Students registered for this SABPP accredited and NQF aligned short course will earn 47 credits on successful completion. On successful completion of this course a student will be able to:
- Apply principles of dispute management in labour relations
- Interpret unfair labour practice legislation in dispute resolution
- Analyze and interpret unfair dismissal in dispute resolution
- Describe the Promotion of Administration of Justice Act and the principles of Administration
- Conduct negotiations in labour mediation
- Identify and apply principles of law of evidence
- Establish basic principles of evidence in mediation
Study period: up to 6 months
Academy of York students will receive continuous information and support, over and above the prescribed course
material, to assist students achieve in their studies. Students will have 6 months to complete this SABPP accredited
and NQF aligned short course.
Assessment and Award
This course is accredited by SABPP, South African Board for People Practices. The SABPP is a SAQA recognized professional body and regulates statutory quality and standards for People Professions. Academy of York is accredited by FASSET SETA, SAIOSH, SABPP, PMSA, COMENSA and the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) and is registered with the QCTO as a Private College.
There are no entry requirements
This course is accredited by ICB, a SAQA recognized professional body.
Academy of York is accredited by FASSET SETA, SAIOSH, SABPP, PMSA, CompTIA, COMENSA and the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) and is registered with the QCTO as a Private College.
What our past students said
“It was amazing to continue my studies with A.O.Y.”
“I had a wonderful journey with Academy of York. The fanatical student support team were accommodating. I remember at some point I wanted to quit, however, the monthly newsletters inspired me to keep on studying. I strongly advise all to enroll in this course.”